Celebrate 62 Years of Touring! Saturday, May 11, 4 – 7 p.m. – Sunday, May 12, 1 – 5 p.m.
The Capitol Hill Restoration Society’s annual House & Garden Tour is one of the highlights of the Capitol Hill calendar. Every year for 62 years our friends have opened the best homes and gardens of Capitol Hill to tour-goers. Don’t miss this special Mother’s Day weekend treat. The $40 tickets are just $35 if bought prior to the tour weekend. Tour proceeds fund CHRS’s award-winning activities in preservation, planning and education.
Confirmed houses and other tour stops – check for updates as more exciting properties appear on the list:
- 330 Adolf Cluss Ct. SE
- 922 South Carolina Ave. SE
- 1000 South Carolina Ave. SE (garden only)
- 316 10th St. SE
- 255 11th St. SE
- 245 11th St. SE
- 15 Gessford Ct. SE
- 224 12th St. SE (garden only)
- 132 13th St. SE
- 1227 Massachusetts Ave. SE
- 162 Tennessee Ave. NE
- 1100 Constitution Ave NE (garden only)
- 1112 East Capitol St. NE
- 1023 East Capitol St. NE (garden only)
- 154 11th St. SE (garden only)
- Outdoor mini walking tours of Gessford Ct. SE – #15 will be open for ticket holders
- Refreshments, rest facilities, and tickets at the Corner Store, 900 South Carolina Ave. SE (any time during tour hours)
- Entertainment by the Blue & White Marching Machine; the Eastern HS band will march the tour footprint on Sunday afternoon, weather permitting.
downloadable 2019 Tour map