Celebrate 66 Years of Touring! Saturday, May 13, 4 – 7 pm – Sunday, May 14, 1 – 5 pm
The Capitol Hill Restoration Society’s annual House & Garden Tour is one of the highlights of the Capitol Hill calendar. Tickets are SOLD OUT!
- 1013 I St. SE – a jewel box of a home with gorgeous custom upholstery, not to be missed [check-in location]
- 426 11th St. SE – extensive updates since it last appeared on the Tour in 1985
- 420 Walker Ct. (behind 426 11th St. SE) – modern construction in a historic alley
- 1020 Pennsylvania Ave SE #503 – fantastic use of space and spectacular views from the roof top patio
- 350 11th St. SE – sun-filled corner house with art collected in a lifetime of travel [check-in location]
- 211 10th St. SE – one of the oldest homes on the tour with an unusual floor plan, a cleverly designed staircase, and a guest house (first floor and guest house) [check-in location]
- 209 10th St. SE – amazing details with ornate plaster molding and a “spoondalier”
- 131 11th St. SE – highly personalized renovation and unique garden (first floor and garden)[check-in location]
- 232 9th St. SE – completely redone inside with a southwestern vibe
- 640 East Capitol St. NE – grand spaces and mantels, and a charming garden (first floor and garden) [check-in location]
- 617 A St NE – a music lover’s delight with one of the prettiest facades on the Hill
- 921 Pennsylvania Ave. SE (enter from E Street) – Hill Center – Check-in Location & Help Desk, open from 4 – 7 pm on Saturday and 1 – 5 pm on Sunday. Rest facilities and treats from local businesses, Captain Cookie! and Capital Candy Jar, available at this location.
Architectural tours of Hill Center will be offered each day at 3 pm (tickets not required).