All of our guided tours are fully booked for May 8 & 9. We hope you’ll consider visiting our free Artists at Home gallery – micro-shows of work by local artists.
We appreciate the support of the Capitol Hill community and plan to offer guided walking tours in the months to come. While you’re waiting, check out these self-guided tours:
Whimsy of Capitol Hill Scavenger Hunt, Historic Sites Tour, Mural Tour, and our #StayatHomeHouseTour. Or check out Tour of Tours event photos.
Thanks to the community for keeping CHRS part of Capitol Hill for 66 years! If you haven’t yet, please become a member.
Thank you to the Rob and Brent Group, our PLATINUM Sponsor. Thank you to our SILVER sponsors – National Capital Bank, Michael Halebian & Co., and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Thank you to our many advertisers, especially the Meg Jeanne Phil Meg Team at Compass. Please remember their support as you make decisions on whom to call for services.
- Hollywood on the Hill (filming locations on Capitol Hill with Author Mike Canning)
- The Resistance (sites significant to civil rights for women, minorities and the LGBTQ+ community)
- Our Industrial Past (industrial and commercial sites, many of which have been repurposed)
- Parks – Treasures of Capitol Hill (the history of Marion and Garfield Parks and their surrounding neighborhood)
- Whimsy of Capitol Hill (search for amusing yard ornaments – a guided version, with fresh images, of the scavenger hunt posted on our website last year)
- Notable People of Capitol Hill (sites associated with many of the historically significant people who have made Capitol Hill their home)
- Community Evolution near Logan School (focusing on the neighborhood east of Union Station, a look at how the city and citizens turned once-unbuildable land into a welcoming neighborhood)
- Visit the “Artists at Home” gallery, featuring local artists displaying their work on their porches or in a front yard, or at Eastern High School. A free, self-guided tour.